Rochester Aluminum is looking for an experienced Administrative assistant to join the team.
Providing administrative support to the executives including scheduling and coordinating internal/external meetings and appointments, organizing daily priorities, and preparing agendas.
A successful candidate will have:
– Advanced proficiency in MS office
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Strong attention to detail
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Ability to prioritize workloads and the flexibility to manage multiple task and deadlines
– Great communication skills
Training will be provided.
Apply at Rochester.aluminum@outlook.